Wednesday 4 March 2015

Hello from Mobile World Congress 2015

Two days so far, two more to go

In short: It's been great so far around Jolla booth, looking forward for the last two days. Follow up!

Reason for the short post, and some photos below:

Hello from Mobile World Congress 2015

Share and Shout! Your friends might read it.

Hello my readers! I've decided not to write blog posts during the event. Instead, I'm using my time on helping Jolla Sailors, shooting several interviews on video, gathering you a lot of interesting information, and publish everything some time later. Thanks for understanding.

I'm not sorry to write this, as I know there are many of us in the community keeping you up to date already - and blogging by just myself, it's just better to focus on what Jolla has to offer here. Just too much to see and blog at the same time. Some feelings so far:








Share and Shout! Your friends might read it.


Published: March 4, 2015 00:37 UTC

No comments:

Post a Comment